The piezoresistive sensor chip is housed in a fluid-filled cylindrical cavity and isolated from measured media by a stainless steel diaphragm and body.
The NPI Series employs SenStable® processing technology, providing excellent output stability. Available in either constant current or constant voltage version.
Product Description of NPI-19 Media Isolated Low Pressure Sensors:
The modular design allows for a variety of pressure port modules, which are hermetically welded to the sensor header module. There are other standard port styles available.
Features & Benefits of NPI-19 Media Isolated Low Pressure Sensors:
- Solid state, high reliability
- 316 stainless steel, IsoSensor design
- ±0.5% Static accuracy
- Temperature Compensated 0-70°C
- 125 mV typical FSO on current version
- 75 ±1 mV FSO on voltage version
- Custom configurations are available. Please consult the factory
Applications of NPI-19 Media Isolated Low Pressure Sensors:
- Process control systems
- Hydraulic systems and valves
- Biomedical instruments