These sensors enable field interchangeability with a calibrated FSO of 100 mV ±1 %.
Product Description of NPI-19VC Series Voltage Compensated, Medium Pressure, Media Isolated Pressure Sensor:
As with all NPI media isolated sensors, they are designed to operate in hostile environments and yet give the outstanding sensitivity, linearity, and hysteresis of a silicon sensor.
The piezoresistive sensor chip is housed in a fluid-filled cylindrical cavity and isolated from measured media by a stainless steel diaphragm and body. The NPI Series employs SenStable® processing technology, providing excellent output stability.
The modular design allows for a variety of pressure port modules which are hermetically welded to the sensor header module.
For compensation of temperature effects, a resistor network is supplied on a hybrid ceramic substrate. The IsoSensor design minimizes temperature errors to provide a maximum offset error of 1.0% FSO and a maximum full-scale output error of 0.75% FSO over the 0 to 70°C compensated range.
Features & Benefits of NPI-19VC Series Voltage Compensated, Medium Pressure, Media Isolated Pressure Sensor:
- Solid state, high reliability
- High sensitivity with 100 mV ± 1% FSO at 10 VDC
- 316L stainless steel, IsoSensor design
- Linearity 0.1% FSO typical
- Thermal accuracy FSO 0.2% typical
- Six standard ranges: 15, 30, 50, 100 200 and 300 psi available, gage or absolute
- Standard configurations include:
- 1/2"–20 UNF threaded male port with 1.0" flange
- 0.74" diameter x 0.28" long cylinder with o-ring seals
- 1/4"–18 NPT male port with 7/8" flange
- 1/8"–27 NPT male port with 7/8" flange
- Custom configurations and other pressure ranges available. Please consult NovaSensor.
Applications of NPI-19VC Series Voltage Compensated, Medium Pressure, Media Isolated Pressure Sensor:
- Process control systems
- Hydraulic systems and valves
- Automobiles and trucks
- Biomedical instruments
- Refrigeration and HVAC controls
- Appliances and consumer electronics
- Ship and marine systems
- Aircraft and avionic systems