NPK Fertilizer Reaction
A balanced liquid NPK fertilizer for the rapid correction of deficiencies and maintenance of growth
- Nitrogen 12%
- Phosphorous 6%
- Potassium 8%
- Trace Elements
Benefits of Reaction
- Premixed in carefully controlled ratios so the crop receives the essential nutrients specific to its growth stage
- Completely soluble and plant available delivering the required amount of nutrients with low application rates
- Clear liquid formulation makes it easy to decant into spray equipment, mixing and irrigation tanks
- Can be applied with a wide range of other agricultural chemicals, reducing the number of spray applications needed
- High concentration reduces quantity of product needed and saves on packaging and freight costs
The Role of Nitrogen
Nitrogen forms proteins and increases the yield of all crops. It is the essential building block of plant structure and is vital to plant growth, but can be a limiting factor in uptake of other nutrients. Nitrogen is often leached from the soil therefore regular small applications will ensure efficient uptake without excessive losses.
The Role of Phosphorus
Plants need phosphorus at all growth stages, particularly in early growth stages as it is necessary for cell division and growth within the plant. Although mobile within the plant, it is relatively immobile in soil.
The Role of Potassium
Potassium regulates the electrolytes and turgidity of plant cells. Potassium occurs in the guard cells of the stomata and is therefore essential in respiration and transpiration. Potassium also assists in cell division, protein and carbohydrate formation. Lack of potassium when the plant is young cannot be compensated for later.
To Know about NPK Fertilizer Reaction Please click here