The baseline for all condition monitoring.
Monitor machine condition and wear.
- Monitor oil condition and performance.
- Change oil on condition.
- The baseline for overall site improvement.
- Identify contamination problems specific to your site.
- Take the risk out of trials and innovations.
- Allow more efficient maintenance planning.
We lead the way:
- By becoming part of your maintenance team.
- Keeping you up to date with the latest technology.
- Sharing successes for continued improvement.
- Guaranteed 24 hour turn around of results.
- Supplying photos so you too can see what’s going on.
- Using our technology to provide you with recommendations to improve your machine health.
Our state of the art equipment ensures that you get the maximum benefit possible for your investment.
Get the full picture with microscopic analysis:
- Standard on all samples.
- The type of wear particles will tell you what is happening and how your internals are performing.
- Look at oil condition and monitor oil performance.
- See what really is going on inside.
- Trend wear with maximum precision.
- See the contamination that's effecting your equipment.
- Take the guess work out of oil analysis.
Our typical analysis service includes:
- Microscopic wear debris analysis including particle count, particle size and wear modes.
- ICP spectrographic analysis (PPM) of 14 elements including 6 wear metals, 2 contaminants and 6 oil additives.
- Water, diesel dilution and viscosity measurement.
- 24 hour turn around of results including electronic download and full reporting with emergency response.
TAN and TBN are available as an extra.
- Microscopic analysis on wear debris in grease.
- Acid digestion for accurate spectrographic analysis.
- Wear metals as a percentage of weight.
Other analysis services available include:
- Transformer analysis including dissolved gas analysis and oil condition testing.
- Diesel condition testing includes calorific value, density, wax point and contamination levels.
- Bunker fuel oil testing including pH, contamination, flash point and heavy metals.