Oil Vac Oil Change Equipment requires very little maintenance because there are no traditional air-driven pumps that can wear out and fail. Using Oil Vac Oil Change Equipment, hot motor oil can be evacuated at rates of up to 20 litres per minute.
The Oil Vac Oil Change Equipment deliver versatility for the operator. Fresh motor oil can be vacuumed efficiently from a 205 litre drum to load the system for oil changes, allowing you to utilise bulk oil pricing from your oil distributor.
The Oil Vac Oil Change Equipment are operated with a patented vacuum and pressure process. An electric or diesel powered air compressor is used to create vacuum in the used oil tank. With the Dipstick Suction Kit, used oil is vacuumed directly from the engine.
Oil can also be drained into the 65 litre drain pan and vacuumed into the used oil tank from the drain pan. Next, the new fluid tank is pressurised to refill the engine with new oil. Electronic, preset meters can be used to refill the engine and automatically shut off when the appropriate amount of oil has been dispensed.
Oil Vac Oil Change Equipment can mean a 100 per cent enclosed method of fluid evacuation, eliminating costly spills. The patented vacuum and pressure process means that maintenance professionals never come into contact with harmful contaminants found in used motor oil. Once used motor oil is vacuumed into the system, the sealed used oil tank eliminates the chance of dirt and foreign materials making their way into the used oil. The result…clean used motor oil that is very marketable.
Features of the Oil Vac Oil Change Equipment:
- Does not utilise mechanical geared pumps
- Virtually maintenance free service life
- Simplistic in its operating design
- Allows operators to perform a lubricating fluid exchange very quickly without compromising operator and environmental safety
- They are modular, easy to handle and can be transported on trailers, the back of work utes, trucks or simply wheel mounted
- The pressure and vacuum tanks incorporated in the OilVac units are manufactured and tested to ASME and Australian Standard 1210 relating to pressure and vacuum vessels
- Warranted for 2 years from date of purchase
- These units are capable of pumping and removing gear oils over a vertical height of 90 metres and reduce the task time by up to 80 per cent