Companies today are subject to much higher levels of scrutiny in how their oily waste impacts the environment. By reclaiming oil and reducing waste volume, an oil filter crusher is a valuable environmental aid for workshops across many industries.
Application: Ideally suited for larger vehicle and truck maintenance workshops, council depots, earth moving machinery workshops as well as bus and loco workshops.
The oil filter crusher’s electronically-controlled hydraulic ram features an adjustable travel length to accommodate different filter sizes.
- Gain up to 75% filter size reduction and 95% oil recovery (dependent on filter size and crush time)
- The crusher’s grooved filter mount plate allows fast oil drain and easy filter removal.
- Automatic lock prevents operation when door is open.
- Manufactured in Melbourne – parts and service readily available.
- Earth leakage circuit breaker included.
- Crushing cycle: full cycle = 40 seconds / half cycle = 20 seconds
- Three phase (415 volt) motors
This oil filter crusher complies with Australian Standards AS4024-1996 and workplace safety requirements.
- The 15-tonne oil filter crusher (OFC15T) is able to crushes filters up to 75cm high and 25cm in diameter.
- The 8-tonne oil filter crusher (OFC8T) is able to crushes filters up to 45cm high and 20cm in diameter.
Australian Made and Owned