Ultraspin systems includes the oil separator and contain additional features that enhance overall separation performance and convenience to customers.
Follow the hyperlink above to see more examples of Ultraspin oil interceptor process diagrams and installations.
Follow this link to look at some typical Ultraspin oily water installations.
Floating Oil Skimmer
- Removes free floating oil every time system operates
- Stagnant, smelly oil layers do not build up inside the pit
- Pit is 'flood-proof'. If the pit should accidentally flood, any oil spillage will be minimized
- Catches debris to help protects the pump
- Typically 3 mm (0.12 in) opening
- Self-priming and solids tolerant
- Suitable for hazardous areas
- Easy service
- Gentle pump action, does not emulsify oily water
- Exhaust air suitable for water aeration
Oil Collection Tank
- Large storage
- Concentrates and collects oil
- Easy low cost oil disposal; via waste oil truck pump-out
- Automatically drains excess water
- No oil spills and unsightly mess
- Safe in hazardous areas
- No expensive electrical flame-proof equipment
- Easy to operate and maintain
- Reduces installation costs
- Optional feature that enables very high system efficiencies via multiple passes
- Enables system “tuning” to suit difficult situations by increasing recycle time
- System can be adjusted if future discharge regulations increase; by adjusting recycle time
Ultraspin has a range of pre-packaged oil interceptor separators. Go here to find out more.
This page contains examples of frequently asked questions about the Ultraspin oil water separator packages.
To Know about Oil Interceptor Separator Please click here