Oil Recovery Skimmer Magnum 200 is a selective skimmer designed to remove oil spills from water.
The Oil Recovery Skimmer Magnum 200 is conservatively capable of recovering oil at rate up to 760 Litres per Minute, with our standard smooth drums.
Higher recovery rates are possible with the new Grooved Drum design.
The Oil Recovery Skimmer Magnum 200 can be deployed from boats for open water responses. Available with our ES400 Helical Screw pump and steam coil heating.
The Oil Recovery Skimmer Magnum 200 is used in large industrial facilities and can be deployed from boats in marine spills. It has many of the same characteristics as the Oil Recovery Skimmer Magnum 100 but with twice the recovery rate.
Around the world Elastec Oil Skimmers have proven themselves to be versatile and reliable in a variety of circumstances, recovering hydrocarbons from low viscosity to high viscosity with maximum efficiency. The Oil Skimmer is designed to recover oil only from various water surfaces with high efficiency (97% Oil). Our Oil Recovery Skimmers are light and robust allowing for fast and easy oil spill recovery.
Email or phone our Spill Control Experts for advice on the best Oil Recovery Skimmer for your requirements.
Oil Recovery Skimmer Magnum 200 Specifications:
- Operating Environments: Industrial Coastal & Open Water
- Recovery Rate: 760 L/min
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 177 x 248 x 61 cm
- Weight: 104 Kg
- Draft: 75 mm
- Skimmer Frame: Marine Grade Aluminium
- Power: Diesel, Electric & Pneumatic
- Drive Motor: Pneumatic or Hydraulic
Benefits of Oil Recovery Skimmer Magnum 200:
- Simple Operation
- Selective recovery of a wide range of oils
- Operates in little as 3" / 75mm of water
- No buoyancy adjustments required
- Moulded PE drums ( no external skin to replace)
- Rugged and light weight design
- Self-adjusting wipers
- Grooved Drums available for enhanced recovery rates
- Range of options including steam coils for icing conditions