Oil Recovery Skimmer TDS 118 is a selective oil skimmer designed to remove oil spills from water.
The TDS 118 Oil Recovery Skimmer is available in pneumatic or hydraulic drive for oil spill response or industrial use. Due to its shallow draft and light weight, this handy skimmer is ideal for clean up in creeks, rivers and lakes.
It is equally at home in an API separator or inland river spill. The pneumatic model can be connected directly to a vacuum truck for an efficient oil spill response unit or routine pit cleanup operations. Also available with a high capacity grooved drum.
The TDS 118 is Lightweight and easy to deploy on site, the Oil Recovery Skimmer TDS 118 is popular for many applications including use with tank / vacuum trucks. This rugged skimmer is a proven performer and great value for the money.
Around the world Elastec Oil Skimmers have proven themselves to be versatile and reliable in a variety of circumstances, recovering hydrocarbons from low viscosity to high viscosity with maximum efficiency. The Oil Skimmer is designed to recover oil only from various water surfaces with high efficiency (97% Oil). Our Oil Recovery Skimmers are light and robust allowing for fast and easy oil spill recovery.
Email or phone our Spill Control Experts for advice on the best Oil Recovery Skimmer for your requirements.
Oil Recovery Skimmer TDS 118 Specifications:
- Operating Environments: Industrial Inland & Coastal
- Recovery Rate: 132 Litres/Min
- Dimensions (L X W x H): 86 x 122 x 46 cm
- Weights: 27 Kg
- Draft: 75 mm
- Skimmer Frame: Marine Grade Aluminium
- Power: Diesel, Electric & Pneumatic
- Drive Motor: Pneumatic or Hydraulic
Benefits of Oil Recovery Skimmer TDS 118:
- Simple Operation
- Selective recovery of a wide range of oils
- Operates in little as 3" / 75mm of water
- No buoyancy adjustments required
- Moulded PE drums ( no external skin to replace)
- Rugged and light weight design
- Self-adjusting wipers
- Grooved Drums available for enhanced recovery rates
- Range of options including steam coils for icing conditions