The Optica measures dew point temperature by regulating the temperature of a polished metal mirror by the use of optical feedback such that a constant mass of dew or frost is maintained. The temperature of the mirror is measured with a precise PRTD and is by definition equal to the dew or frost point.
Features & Benefits of Optica series chilled mirror hygrometers:
- Simultaneously measure and display dew point, temperature, and pressure
- Display any humidity parameter
- Ethernet ready, so you can access GE Optica hygrometers via the Internet for remote monitoring applications
- Data logger function lets you record & upload weeks of data
- Primary NIST Traceable Humidity Transfer Standard
- Accuracy to +/- 0.15°C
For further information about Optica series chilled mirror hygrometers visit GE Sensing at http://www.gesensing.com
Use the IndustrySearch e-mail feature below and one of the GE Sensing team will respond to your enquiry directly.
Imagination At Work