As well as allowing for manual orders, the Ordering System also allows for the automatic generation of orders in accordance with replenishing rules set by the user. These orders may be generated based on either Minimum and Maximum stock levels stored in the Product File, OR Product sales history. Either way, orders are fully controlled by the operator.
As well as Minimum/Maximum stock levels and sales history, other replenishing rules that can be used are: minimum order value for a supplier, pre-defined frequency of orders for a supplier, unit in which product is ordered, unit in which product is sold, operator authorisation to conclude an order. In addition orders can be entered manually or downloaded via a portable data entry unit.
Once an order is created, the option exists for the order to be faxed directly to your supplier, or, if the supplier is configured to accept electronic orders, then the order may be sent electronically.
When the order arrives into stock, the order may be automatically pulled into the Stock Receipts program for quick and efficient processing.
- Automatic generation of Orders based on Product history or Ordering levels set in the Product File
- Options for creation of automatic orders include ordering by pre-determined order day, or pre-determined order week.
- Orders may be generated via PDE download.
- Orders may be edited prior to processing.
- Ability to produce hard copy orders (for faxing or posting)
- Ability to fax orders to Suppliers directly from your computer.
- Ability to electronically transmit orders to select suppliers.
- Minimum and Maximum stock levels can be manually, or automatically adjusted.
- Orders automatically pulled into Stock Receipts for quick and efficient processing.
- Option to hold back orders for specific suppliers.
- Efficient generation of Supplier Orders.
- More accurate stock control.
- Less confusion with discounts.
- More informed purchasing decision.
- Full detail of order history available at the touch of a button.
- Eliminate double handling of paperwork by pulling the order directly into Stock Receipts.
- Business is more professional.
- Staff are more informed.