Compared to reference-equivalent monitors like TEOMs and BAMs which lack sensitivity at short sampling periods, the Dust Sentry reports accurately at 1 minute intervals and has a lower total cost of ownership (up to 5x less). In addition, the Dust Sentry is compact, relocatable and can integrate wind, noise and weather sensors for maximum utility.
Dust Sentry Particulate Monitoring features:
- Measures and reports data in 1 minute intervals
- Accurate measurement of PM10, PM2.5, PM1, or TSP
- On board data storage for up to 15 years of data
- Email and GSM data retrieval and alerts
- Tough weatherproof enclosure with solar shielding for hot climates
- Option to integrate weather, wind, noise and sirens
- Construction site monitoring
- Roadside and tunnel monitoring
- Mine and quarry perimeter monitoring
- Waste transfer and treatment site monitoring
For more information on Dust Sentry please call or email for a direct reply.