The Series 7300D is not a primary pressure relief device. Its function is to provide sealing of a liquid overflow pipe against gross vapour or liquid leakage until the set point of the valve is reached.
Features of the Series 7300D Overflow Valve:
- Mounts on storage tank overflow pipe
- Vents directly to atmosphere
- Sizes 2" (DN 50) through 12" (DN 300)
- Pressure setting achieved by weight loading
- Hinged/counterweight design allows for higher settings
- Patented, FEP Film "Air-Cushioned Seating"
- Low-Leak Pallet Design
- Available in Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, and C276