Supplied by: Kockums Bulk Systems
The CONTROL AUTOMATION Paddle mixer is a high efficiency mixer which provides fast, thorough, uniform mixing for a wide variety of products.
The scooping and lifting action of the blades and the criss cross mixing configuration provides an accurate and homogenous mix, even where bulk densities of ingredients vary greatly.
The paddle design ensures thorough clean-out and positive discharge. Heavy duty construction ensures long life and reliable performance.
Benefits of Paddle Mixers:
- Sizes form 150 to 6000 litre mixers
- Mixes up to ten times faster than Ribbon blends, providing higher production rate.
- Gentle mixing action causes minimum product degradation. Ideal for fragile or abrasive products.
- Mixing action provides homogenous batch.
- Overlapping paddles ensure there are no dead spots in the mixer for product accumulation.
- Paddle blades curved to contour of bowl. They are installed with a close clearance tolerance to bowl which ensures a positive discharge and improved clean-out.
- Partial batches mixed as thoroughly as full batches.
- Ideal for manual or spray bar liquid additions during mix cycle.
- Efficiently mixes powders and granules in same batch.
- Delumper attachment to break up agglomerations.
- Open style paddle and shaft design offers easy and effective clean-down.
- Solid drive shaft and integral contour welded arms and paddles.
- Mixer can be configured to provide continuous mixing and discharge.
For further information about Paddle Mixers visit Kockums Bulk Systems at http://www.kockumsbulk.com.au
Use the IndustrySearch e-mail feature below and one of the Kockums Bulk Systems team will respond to your enquiry directly.
Providing Solutions To The Process Industry