Palift Table (Pallet Lifting)
PALIFT: PALLET LIFTING TABLE
Palift – a simple and highly effective solutions to the manual handling problems created when loading and unloading pallets.
Palift automatically keeps the pallet load at the optimum working height when loading or unloading goods. It can dramatically reduce injuries and significantly raise productivity.
Virtually eliminates lifting, bending, and stretching, the primary causes of back injury.
This simple, automatic unit is ideal for most pallet loading applications. It incorporates a turntable to allow nearside loading and a system of springs and shock absorbers which lower and raise the unit as pallets are built up and broken down, to maintain a constant working height. No power or air supply is required. Pallet loads up to 2,000 kgs can be handled.
- Rugged tubular steel frame for loads up to 2500 kgs.
- Heavy-duty springs calibrated to bring pallet to most convenient loading and unloading height.
- Proven linkage design maintains level under uneven loading.
- Dampener provides smooth, gradual raising and lowering action, without overshoot or spring bounce.
- Low-friction bearing supported turntable for near-side loading and unloading.
- Fork pockets for relocation by fork truck also extend base for free standing stability.
- Levelling feet (optional) allow use on sloping or uneven floors.
- Free standing, can be easily relocated by fork truck.
- Manual palletising and depalletising.
- Handles boxes, bags, bricks and tiles, timber
- Factory and warehouse
- Wash down and harsh environments
- Suitable for use with stillages, cages and other containers