Pop-up menus make it easy to upload setup and calibration data from the analyzer for verification, storage and modification, and then download the data to one or more analyzers.
View and graph measurements on the computer, save and export them to spreadsheets, word processors and other applications.
The simple point-and-click interface allows you to design attractive custom formats to display graphs, logs and on-screen text, and save them as templates to standardize the format of future data.
The software is intended for use with the following products:
- Hygrometers: PM880, MIS 1, MIS 2, and MMS 3
- Flowmeters: AT868, DF868, XMT868, UPT868, GM868, GF868, GN868, GS868, XGM868, XGS868, and Sentinel™
- Oxygen/gas analyzers: OxyTrak™ 390, XMO2, and XMTC
Features & Benefits of PanaView Instrument Interface Software:
- Uses ActiveX® software (implements PanaLink™ or IDM™ protocols for the appropriate instrument)
- Displays real-time data on your computer
- Allows you to view or graph logged data, and to define logs
- Exports data to other applications
- Programs analyzer setup and calibration data
- Supports TCP/IP for Ethernet enabled products
For further information about the PanaView Instrument Interface Software visit GE Sensing at http://www.gesensing.com
Use the IndustrySearch e-mail feature below and one of the GE Sensing team will respond to your enquiry directly.
Imagination At Work