As the liquid circulates between the impeller and the chasing, the energy exchanged is high. Immersion pump is vertical segment sump pumps, with engine in dry installation and with pump body submerged in the liquid handled.
- For draining a basin or a sump with domestic or industrial sewage.
- For the reduced dimensions, these pumps are very well suited for use with temperature, controller’s chillers, and air-conditioning machines and systems.
- For increasing network pressure.
- Maximum speed and performance.
- Maximum pressure with chasing channel.
- Zero load on bearing.
- Soundless operation.
- This pump is easily configurable with wide variety of equipment.
- These pumps apply additional weight to push forward the liquid through channel. With this activity, the water is pushed to more prominent separations contrasted with other pump.
- T, TP is a peripheral pump with turbine impeller whereas CT also belongs to same category but more compact, patented construction with single piece motor casing and pump-side wall. It also has water protection channel.
- B-VT is vertical peripheral pump with submerged turbine impeller, seal-less, reversible and submerged depth of 170mm. Model 0.155kW is self-priming peripheral pump with low voltage operation and helps to save energy. Suction lift 8m and performance up to 35 litres per minute with head up to 30m.
- Val, SC is vertical column sump pump, with motor in dry installation and with pump body submerged in the liquid handled. While VAL has free-flow impeller, SC has open impeller.
- Peripheral pumps can be operated manually or assembled completely with an electronic controller or pressure switch and pressure tank for automatic operations.