Two types of alarm can be transmitted from the telePROTECT U971 using the red button. One push activates an alarm which is transmitted to predefined personnel who can then take whatever action is needed.
Pressing twice on the button activates the emergency alarm. When an alarm is transmitted, the LED starts to flash. The alarm button is highly resistant to water damage, having withstood stringent water tests.
- Small, wristwatch-sized transmitter: only 46.4 mm in diameter
- Operates on the UHF-band
- Clip included; easily attached to clothing
- Permanent fixing positioning possible
- Mulit-functional pushbutton
- Programmable according to customer requirements
- Waterproof according to IP65 classification
- Automatic self-diagnosis during transmission; ensures optimum security
- Flashing LED when alarm is transmitted
- Long-life lithium battery
- Lightweight: only 25g including batteries