This pesticide storage cabinet has been designed to safely accommodate up to 250 litres of Class 6 toxic substances and to capture and prevent any accidental spills. Most (but not all) pesticides are categorised as Class 6 toxic substances. An additional pesticide placard (sign) is added to the toxic safety cabinet for easy identification of your pesticide storage. The cabinet still carries the Class 6 toxic symbol to prevent any storage with non-compatible classes of pesticides.
Store up to nine 20 litre drums in this 250L pesticide storage cabinet.
- Isolate and lock harmful substances within the pesticide safety cabinet to prevent accidental exposure to humans and the environment.
- Promote good house-keeping practices by storing all pesticides together and away from non-compatible products.
- All pesticide safety cabinets feature flame-arrestor vents and earthing points.
- Each pesticide storage cabinet includes adjustable feet and shelving.
- The safety cabinet’s base section captures any leaks and is easily accessible to retrieve spilt liquids.
- The pesticide safety cabinet walls are double steel construction, acting as an insulator against damage from excessive external heat.
All pesticide storage cabinets are designed to comply with Australian Standard AS4452.
The safety cabinets are designed for indoor use.
Class 6 – toxic substances (AS4452-1997)
Substances liable either to cause death or serious injury or to harm human health if swallowed or inhaled or by skin contact.
Safety storage cabinets for dangerous goods are important for keeping your workplace safe. Our range of chemical safety cabinets, flammable storage cabinets, flammable safety cabinets, toxic / poison storage cabinets, pesticide safety cabinets and gas cylinder cages are the ideal storage devices for your workplace.
Australian Made and Owned