This compact differential pressure transmitter offers great flexibility and reliability for a wide range of applications with highly competitive pricing.
MRD26 is available in pressure ranges from 0.01 to 6bar with an output of mA, V and frequency output (option). It is suitable for pressure measurement of non-conductive, non-corrosive and non-viscous liquids and gases. While the standard Precision is 0.5% FS, you can optionally get a precision of 0.25% FS. It finds applications in hydraulic and pneumatic process control systems among many others.
The robust construction of MRD26 with its high performance makes it ideal for demanding long term applications.
- Differential pressure measurement range of 1 to 600kPa.
- High measuring accuracy.
- Compact and rugged model.
- Wide range of media compatibility.
- Low static and thermal errors.
- Process industries.
- Pump controls.
- Pneumatic systems.
- Manufacturing process controls.
- Power plants.
- Manufacturing automation.
- Air supply systems in production lines.
- Mining industry.