Pinch Valve Replacement Sleeves
RHINOFLEX Pinch Valve Replacement Sleeves are available for ALL POPULAR BRANDS of Pinch Valves, and to suit ALL models and pressure ratings. Our hand-fabricated technology allows sleeves to be built to any custom designs and specifications, with focus on Very High Quality, Competitive Pricing, and Quick Delivery.
The critical part of any Pinch Valve is the Sleeve, being the only wetted part in contact with the flow media. Each sleeve is engineered to suit the specific application, and the elastomers are carefully chosen to match the service conditions, and will often out-perform the Original Sleeve.
RHINOFLEX sleeves are built with a thick layer of wear resistant inner lining, ply re-enforced with plies of Nylon, Polyester, or Kevlar fabric, and a rugged outer layer for severe service.All sleeves have a Safety Factor as high as 4:1 and are tested for burst pressures at these ratios. Double Wall sleeves are available for high pressures and severe service.
Sleeve Types Available:
RHINOFLEX pinch valve replacement sleeves can also be supplied with a variety of TRIM selections, pressure and temperature ratings, vacuum sleeves for throttling and control. Positive opening tabs are available on sleeves for mechanical pinch valves to assist opening of valves that are normally closed or in low pressure applications.
- Standard Full Port
- Reduced Port
- Double Wall
- Reduced Port
RHINOFLEX sleeves come in various Flanged Ends to suit ANSI / DIN / BS / AS2129 standards, as well as Beaded End, and Slip-On End.
- Beaded End Type 1
- Beaded End Type 2
Sleeve Elastomer Selection
- Pure Gum Natural Rubber (PGR)
- Excellent rubber for Abrasive Slurries, Powders.
- Styrene Butadiene Rubber (SBR)
- Best for Dry Abrasive materials and jagged pellets
- Chloroprene Rubber / Neoprene (CR)
- For Moderate Chemicals / Excellent Weather Resistance
- Buna-N / Nitrile (NBR)
- Best for Hydrocarbons, Oils Fats, Greases, Tar, Solvents and Chemicals
- Chlorosulfonated Rubber / Hypalon (CSM) :
- Excellent Ozone Resistance / Strong Bases and Acids
- Chlorobutyl Rubber (CIIR)
- Excellent for hot water/ General Purpose
- Ethylene Propylene Rubber (EPDM)
- For Organic Fats, Chemicals, Heat and Radiation resistance
- Fluorocarbon Rubber
- Best for Strong Chemicals or High heat temperatures.
Food grade elastomers are also available for hygienic applications. TFE / FEP lining is available on some types of sleeves.
PINCH VALVE REPLACEMENT SLEEVES FOR ALL BRANDS, MODELS, TYPES & PRESSURES
To Know More about Pinch Valve Replacement Sleeves Please click here