PIONEER Computers Australia is custom manufacturer of Notebooks, PC’s, Servers since 1996.
PIONEER Computers partners with world-class research facilities internationally to take advantage of the latest technology.
These long standing relationships enable Pioneer Computers to offer "best of breed" technology to the Australian Market ahead of its time.
The stunning performance of our innovative technology products have won over 80 awards from major IT journals such as Australian Personal Computers, PC World, PC Authority, PC User, Technology & Business etc.
Product lines by Pioneer Computers:
- DreamBook – notebook, ruggedised notebook, tablet PC and UMPC
- DreamVision – PC, computer accessories, security surveillance
- DreamMicro- Servers and network storage
- DreamCare – support and service of PC, notebook server; onsite training and service, IT solutions, software projects
Pioneer Computers supply Build to Order PC, notebook and server in all form factors, including desktop PC, Server, Mini PC, LCD PC, UMPC, tablet PC, low cost notebook, slim notebook, high end notebook. Pioneer offers flexible specifications at attractive price points.
Pioneer Computers has a range of industrial standard and military standard computers, including VIA embedded solutions, ruggedized, industrial mini PC and notebook, Security Surveillance.
Traditionally, these products are expensive and limited in choice, catered only to extreme, niche users. We offer up to date specifications, wide range of products at competitive price points to cater to an ever growing demand of high quality, reliable products with lower total cost of ownership.
PIONEER Computers Australia is an approved supplier to all levels of government - Federal, State and Local.
- ISO 9001 Quality Endorsed Supplier
- Commonwealth Government Endorsed Supplier
- NSW Local Government Panel Contract LGP 306
- ITS2007 NSW Government Supplier of Computer Systems
Visit http://www.pioneercomputers.com.au for online build to order and full product information