Anchorage Group is a division of metal pressing and stamping specialists Swift Metal Services; manufacture a complete range of Pipe Supports including copper saddles, stainless steel saddles and galvanised saddles of varying thicknesses for light duty applications through to heavy duty models to perform in extreme environments.
Anchorage Group have a comprehensive range of high technology pipe bending, pressing and stamping equipment to custom manufacture pipe saddles and pipe clamps in most sizes and variations.
Applications and industries including: Oil and gas, water and sewerage, through to stainless steel tubing used in the food and beverage industries.
- Pipe Saddles and Tube brackets available in single saddle and double saddle configurations
- Anchorage Saddle Clamps can be supplied with or without base plates and fasteners
- Custom sizes available ranging from ½" or 12mm through to 12" or 300mm pipe clips
- Pipe Saddles can be customised to meet specific site requirements or installation constraints of virtually any pipeline project, with the shortest possible lead times
- Varying hole sizes, weld-on pipe clips with no holes, multiple holes, off-set saddles, different centers, different widths available according to your needs.
- Made in Australia
A further advantage of our pipe saddles and pipe guides is consistent quality and repeatability, of both standard and custom saddles. This ensures that all of the pipe saddles can be reproduced exactly for pipelines that are extended or duplicated at a later date.
For more information please call or use the IndustrySearch email form for a direct reply.