Pipeline Coatings | Steelgard 200
- Surface Tolerance
- Uniform Film Thickness
- Self Protecting
- No Curing Time
- Low VOCs
- The system can be applied to a wire brush cleaned substrate under challenging and conditions and provide assured long term performance.
- Film thickness is consistent across entire surface profile, unlike liquid coatings the film thickness does not diminish at edges.
- ‘Ease of use’ is outstanding, intimate surface contact is maintained across entire substrate.
- Steelgard 200 UV Tape is 2 products in one, both a corrosion protection layer and a UV protectant layer.
- Ready for service soon after installation.
- OH&S risks are minimised.
System Feature / Benefits
The combined features of true surface tolerance, ease of use, and the ability for this system to be applied to pitted substrates and provide 30 Years + Corrosion Protection Performance, make this an outstanding choice.
- PETROCOTE Butyl Primer: Fills surface imperfections and prepares the surface.
- PETROCOTE Butyl Mastic: Fills crevices and profiles sharp projections.
- STEELGARD 200 UV Tape: Envelopes the profiled substrate in an impermeable UV resistant plastic sheath.
- Above ground pipe work, steelwork and insulated pipelines.