Pipeline Coatings | Steelgard Series 50
- Site Tolerance
- The Steelgard 50 System has been designed with the constraints of site application in mind.
- Volumetric Stability
- ‘Wetting’ Characteristics
- Wide Ranging Resistance
- No Curing Time
- No VOCs
- Ease of use assured for both protecting pre-stressing strands sheathed in PE tube or pre-stressing strands housed in anchor end caps.
- Steelgard 50 systems are designed for stability can be heated to aid application and retain consistent volume (Nil expansion or shrinkage).
- The custom designed petrolatum compound thoroughly wets out the strand substrate and ‘clings’ permanently. The systems are highly resistant to alkalis, acids, salts and microbial attack.
- Ready for service immediately after installation.
- OH&S risks are minimised.
Since their first introduction in 1929, Petrolatum Compounds (generically) have established an enviable and unrivalled track record of proven corrosion protection performance in a host of environments.
System Feature / Benefits
The combined features of true site tolerance, ease of use,and the superb ‘wetting out’ characteristics and provide 50 Years + Corrosion Protection Performance, make Steelgard 50 an outstanding choice.
- Voidgard No 2 Void Filler: Provides assured long term corrosion protection for pre-stressing strands sheathed in PE Tubing.
- Voidgard No 3 Void Filler: Provides assured long term corrosion protection for pre stressing strands housed in Anchor End Caps.
- Pre-Stressing Strand Corrosion Protection