Features at a glance:
- SDR7.4 wall to comply with Australian Standards.
- Rated to 16 bar (232 psi) at 20°C. Pipe 25 bar - fittings 16 bar.
- High 2:1 safety factor.
- Will never corrode.
- Has excellent resistance to a wide range of chemicals.
- 50 year design life.
- Substantial labour savings with fast installation time.
- Smooth bore pipe has up to 40% less friction loss and
- results in higher flows.
- Correct colour for compressed air.
- Additional outlets can be added at any time.
- Install without open flames or creating sparks.
- Exceptional impact and vibration resistance.
- Has a full range of pipe support systems and
- mounting options.
- Extra heavy wall pipe has increased rigidity to maintain
- straight appearance.
- Flanged or threaded connections.
- Suitable for breathing air systems.
- Can be installed by any trained person.
- Suited to corrosive environments
- Generation III withstands attack from corrosion and a wide range of aggressive chemical environments.
- High integrity joints
- Generation III ultra heavy wall pipes are jointed by proven jointing technology, resulting in a high integrity air system which provides decades of reliable service.
- Generation III ultra heavy wall pipe
- With a wall thickness over 20% thicker than some competitors products, Generation III maintains safety factor in high ambient situations and provides maximum impact and abrasion resistance.
- Full range of support systems
- Whether you need to suspend your air pipe system below your roof, bracket it to another pipe, mount it on existing beams or simply fasten it to a wall.
- The user friendly system
- Diametres up to 63 mm can be cut quickly with the RS 2 Ratchet Shear.
- Automatic welding process
- Easily used by any trained personnel.
Under pressure connection system
Allows additional outlets to be added without interrupting production.
Produces no sparks or open flames
No part of the Generation III installation process creates sparks or open flames and greatly reduces risk of fire.