The Pro-Cut 25 operates on 240V, single phase with enough power to cut up to 10mm. The Pro-Cut 25 also has low air consumption requirements so it can run from virtually any portable compressor. Great for sheetmetal work, smash repairs or even the home hobbyist.
Advantages of Plasma Cutting System - Pro-Cut 25:
- 25 amps of power for competitive performance up to 10mm in only a 13kg package.
- 60% duty cycle at maximum output ensures plenty of capacity for virtually any cutting requirement.
- Patented PCT 20 torch with VORTECHTM technology consumables for unmatched cutting speed and capacity.
- The longest consumable life in the industry.
- Back-lit LED system for status indicators.
- Two-year warranty.
- Ready to cut package includes: Pro-Cut 25, 4.5m torch, work return lead, air regulator and spare consumables, input lead and plug.
Physical specifications of Plasma Cutting System - Pro-Cut 25:
Dimensions (mm) H x W x D : 260 x 160 x 410
Processes of Plasma Cutting System - Pro-Cut 25:
Air Plasma Cutting