Both couplings and nipples are available in a wide range of connections and sizes that makes installation easy and eliminates the need for adapters.
The automatic push-to-connect function is a standard feature in all CEJN pneumatic couplings.
Because of their unique valve design CEJN pneumatic couplings offer an almost unrestricted flow and minimal pressure drop.
10 bar (145 PSI) - 86 l/min (3.0 CFM)
CEJN mini couplings are among the smallest couplings on the market and are suitable for both compressed air and fluid applications.
Produt availability in brass and chrome and with O-ring seals makes this one-hand-operated series a universal quick-connect product.
- Material: Chrome-plated brass
- Airflow with inlet pressure 6 bar (87 PSI)
- pressure drop 0.5 bar (7 PSI): 86 l/min (3.0 CFM)
- Max. working pressure: 10 bar (145 PSI)
- Min. burst pressure: 40 bar (580 PSI)
- Temprature range: -20°C to +100°C (-4°F to +212°F)
- Nominal flow diameter: 2.5 mm (3/32")