Airpot's unique seal-less construction and combination of materials allow unsurpassed longevity, high cycle rates without lubricants, smooth operation at extreme temperatures and instrument quality performance for low to medium force and energy levels.
Airpot Pneumatic Piston Features:
- Super-sensitive and precise control of force to an accuracy of <0.5 gram
- Friction as a percent of load that is 12-13 times lower than typical air cylinders.
- Precise, adjustable damping for extremely small impacts, vibrations and oscillation.
- Anti-Stiction® feature (no stick-slip) even during startup, extremely short travel distances, or very low speeds
- Control of movement and force with as little as 0.2 psi. supply pressure
- Stable, corrosion and lubrication-free materials that do not change over time.
- A wide operating temperature range, -55 to +150 degrees centigrade, with no performance changes or material degradation
- Air regulation sensitivity as low 0.06psi and filtration to less than 0.01 micron
- Semiconductor and IC processing equipment
- Web/wire/filament tension controls
- Test and measurement instruments automated medical analysers
- Dispensing and vending machines
- High capacity mail and cash handling equipment
- Customised uses for our pistons and cylinders