- Welded one piece strong wobble free tubeless wheels. Centres up to and including the 500x6 are manufactured from 1.8mm steel, and the 650x8 is of 2mm thick steel (NOTE: -some of the cheaper centres on the market are manufactured from steel as thin as 0.6mm)
- Wheels can be retro-fitted with tubes
- Tubeless tyres on steel rims can be fitted into H forks.
'Deep Groove' shielded bearings fitted to a toughened heavy duty housing gives true running and extra strength (NOTE: Deep groove bearings can last up to 3 times longer than normal pressed bearings).
4 ply (6 ply on HWY tread) for longer, rougher life (many imports use 2 ply).
For wheels pulled or pushed at low speeds (not driven) the tread pattern is not critical. The following are standard; other patterns can be offered by negotiation.
- LUG: General purpose outdoor use. Strongly marked cross lines on a fairly flat tread surface. Good for running in straight lines.
- LGG: Grey rubber LUG - non-marking of floors
- DMD: Diamond shaped pads on a flatter surface. Often used in rougher construction sites. Good for softer grassed surfaces, but may become clogged with mud.
- IND: The normal industrial tread, a round profile with an even pattern for general use.
- ZGG: Grey rubber zig-zag - non-marking of floors
- KNO: This knobbly pattern is often preferred for outdoor use, where its strongly marked tread takes a good grip on soft ground.
- GRA: A wide tread, designed specifically with ride-on mowers and associated equipment in mind. Will traverse virtually any surface they come across.