Coupled with new gearbox designs, these new models deliver an ideal balance between robustness, speed and weight.
- Fast - 2700 N.m version has a free speed of 57 rpm for rapid bolt run-down time.
- Light weight - PTM-92-2700 weighs just 8.5kg. All models are fitted as standard with a light but robust aluminium reaction plate.
- Other reaction styles are available for maximum versatility.
- Quiet - less than 85 db(A) when under load.
- Non impacting - low vibration levels make these tools comfortable and safe to use.
- Square drive is quickly and easily replaceable.
- Bi-directional. The direction control knob is locked while the tool is running to prevent accidental damage to the gearbox.
- ‘Soft Start’ trigger control aids socket location and allows gradual and safe reaction location.
- For safety, gearbox can rotate independently from the handle so that reaction forces are not transmitted back to the operator.