Silensor Pumps also offer other premium features such as Dry Run Protection and high efficiency operation.
Silensor pool pumps are ideal for wherever and when ever quiet pumps are prefered such as: Domestic andCommercial swimming pools, Spa pools, Solar pool heating, Water features and Aquaculture applications.
Features & Benefits
- 0.7 to 1.6 hp Outputs
- Suit 30,000 to 140,000 litre Pools
- MADE IN AUSTRALIA
- Super Quiet: Silensors water-cooled motor uses a small water flow around the stainless steel, corrosion proof motor shell which captures noise and vibrations allowing the Silensors Super quiet operation.
- Typically Below 55 dBa.
- Cost Saving: Silensor is designed using the latest computational fluid dynamics to move water up to 15percentage more efficiently than most standard pool pumps.
- Quietness may allow operation of the pumps late at night when energy costs are much lower (off peak).
- Silensors advanced design utilises high performance UV stabilised polymers for outdoor installation. Bolts, screws and highly corrodible metals that can rust and render a pump unserviceable have also been replaced with easily operated clamp rings, ensuring simple maintenance year after year.
- Silensors feature a Floating Neckring system for protecting the vital mechanical seal within the pump. The seal protection system will reduce wear on the mechanical seal by excluding debris from the seal area, extending their service life and reducing maintenance.
- Automatic resetting Dry Run protection will stop the pump running when it has no water moving inside the pump - dry running is the major cause of premature pump failure.
- Silensor features a patented clamped impeller design that provides superior air and water handling ability a real benefit when operating with automatic cleaners that can introduce air into the plumbing system. The design also aides priming of the pump which can improve the options for positioning the pump in an out of the way position.
- SLL models feature the largest leaf basket of any domestic swimming pool pump available, a massive 4.5 litres. More volume inside the basket allows longer intervals between cleaning without effecting filtration efficiency or pump wear and tear.