This range of portable calibrators is designed to make testing and calibration of high pressure instruments and systems both quick and simple.
Two versions are available, the DPI 320 which is the standard model and the DPI 325 which has full documenting capability.
Features & Benefits of Portable High Pressure Pneumatic Calibrators - DPI 320/325 Series:
- High accuracy 0.025% FS
- Generates pneumatic pressures to 3000 p
- Dual channel readout: pressure and electrical
- Self contained rechargeable gas cylinder
- RS 232 interface and documenting versions
- Coarse/fine adjust selection
For further information about Portable High Pressure Pneumatic Calibrators - DPI 320/325 Series visit GE Sensing at http://www.gesensing.com
Use the IndustrySearch e-mail feature below and one of the GE Sensing team will respond to your enquiry directly.
Imagination At Work