A Pedestrian Curb Ramp is vital for any organisation undertaking construction works that limits the public's access to the footpath.
The Pedestrian Curb Ramp allows temporary access for pedestrians, trolleys, anything with wheels to easy wheel up and over the curb without needing to find an entry way.
This pedestrian ramp can also be used by furniture removalists or on a construction or mine site.
- Pedestrian ramp is ideal for use with wheeled trollies or to prevent a trip hazard for foot traffic on elevated areas such as street kerbs.
- Designed with anti-slip, durable and UV-resistant polyethylene materials.
- At 122cm wide, most wheel-based trolleys can be easily manoeuvred over the pedestrian ramp and pedestrians can pass easily without any bottle-necking.
- Pedestrian ramp can be installed on any kind of kerb, regardless of height or thickness.
- All-polyethylene construction provides superior corrosion resistance to a wide range of chemicals and harsh environments.
- Ramp features grip handle inserts to allow easy transportation
- A built in internal channel covers and protects cords and water pipes that may run alongside a kerb.
- Pedestrian ramp is manufactured in safety orange for easy visibility.
- Robust, UV stabilised polyethylene construction
- Works on any curb
- Ideal for construction companies, councils, schools, parks, removal companies etc.
- Can be bolted to the curb if required
Australian Made and Owned