- Ranges 50...6000 mm
- Outputs Available: Analogue – Digital – Absolute - Bus
- Linearity up to 0,02 %
- Protection class up to IP67
- High dynamics
- High EMC-grade
- Customised versions available
WayCon Positionsmesstechnik GmbH from Applied Measurement Australia is a manufacturer of high quality draw wire position transducers for industrial use.
Due to its small overall size, its short assembly time and its possible customisation, the SX sensor technology is a cost-effective and flexible solution for a wide range of industrial applications.
The dynamics of the draw wire transducer allows a high motion speed and acceleration of the measuring target. Its rugged design and high quality makes applications in harsh industrial environments possible.
Special instruments are available with mounting service of encoder on site, as well as customised versions of housing.
- lifting tables and platforms
- suspension of vehicles
- positioning of fork-lifts
- level control system
- portal frames and gantry cranes
- medical technology
- lifting and rescue technology
- x-y-axis positioning
- pneumatic cylinder
- hydraulic cylinder and press slit
- injection moulding machine
- air frame load testing
- auto body/ carriage deformation
- robot application
- property management
- linear guides
- pipe displacement