The Power/Flex provides a fast continuous flow of goods into or out of the trailer providing huge reductions in loading and unloading times.
Power/Flex is constructed from Heavy Duty Extruded aluminium, Solid Steel Axles and Zinc Plated Steel Rollers with sealed bearings for longer life.
Features of Power/Flex 1.5 Steel Roller Conveyor
- Continuous Duty Multiple Drive Motors– Line speed is adjustable from 0 to 36 metres per minute. Start/Stop cycle 300 times per hour. On/Off switches at both ends. Approximately 3 amps per 3.66 metres of conveyor. Durable drive motors features 0.09kw 180 volt DC with 220/240 volt AC converter.
- Self Tracking– Cartons follow the twists and turns of the conveyor path without using engineered curves.
- Adjustable Height– Simply turn the locking knob to raise or lower the conveyor bed height.
- Square Tubing Legs– LongReach offers heavy duty square tubing legs for longer service life.
- 38mm Rollers– Heavy duty 16 gauge precision bearing rollers on 12mm axles for greater durability.
- 38mm Side Plates– Aluminium alloy construction features a ribbed design for added strength. Assembled with bolts and lock nuts.
- Castors with brakes– Colson 150mm x 50mm swivel castors roll easily. Castor brakes lock wheels in place while the conveyor is in use.
- SuperOptics™ Electronics for Product Control.
Gives POWER/FLEX conveyors superior product flow control and improved ergonomics to cut labour costs and improve performance. Using Reflective or under roller photo cells you can get the benefits of zero-pressure accumulation and an electronic package stop.
- Zero-Pressure Accumulation.
Electronic controls enable cartons to move directly to the discharge end without stopping until they reach the last zone of accumulation.
- Under Roller Electronic Package Stop.
Automatically stops cartons at discharge end of conveyor. When carton is removed, conveyor starts again to bring next carton into position.
Under roller photo cells allow you to control the space between cartons for easier handling and bar code reading.
- TNT Style Connectors.
Easily connects two or more conveyors to span greater distances.
- Axle Centres.
Optional 76mm and 102mm axle centres are available for small package applications.
- Colson 200mm x 50mm Swivel Castors.
For easier rolling over uneven surfaces. Adds 50mm to the conveyor height.
LongReach also supply Power/Flex with 48mm Rollers (Power/Flex 1.9).
Specifications of Power/Flex 1.5 Steel Roller Conveyor:
Standard Lengths Compacted to Expand
Leg Sets Per Unit
Roller Axle Centres (extended)
Approx. Shipping Weight
|P/F(1.5)-18-12||1.2m - 3.7m||5||127mm||145 kg|
|P/F(1.5)-18-24||2.4m - 7.3m||8||127mm||288 kg|
|P/F(1.5)-18-36||3.7m - 11m||11||127mm||431 kg|
|P/F(1.5)-18-48||4.9m - 14.6m||14||127mm||574 kg|
|P/F(1.5)-24-12||1.2m - 3.7m||5||127mm||170 kg|
|P/F(1.5)-24-24||2.4m - 7.3m||8||127mm||338 kg|
|P/F(1.5)-24-36||3.7m - 11m||11||127mm||508 kg|
|P/F(1.5)-24-48||4.9m - 14.6m||14||127mm||676 kg|
|P/F(1.5)-30-12||1.2m - 3.7m||5||127mm||195 kg|
|P/F(1.5)-30-24||2.4m - 7.3m||8||127mm||390 kg|
|/F(1.5)-30-36||3.7m - 11m||11||127mm||583 kg|
|P/F(1.5)-30-48||4.9m - 14.6m||14||127mm||778 kg|
Adjustable Height: Standard adjustable range is from 800mm to 1.1metres. 200mm castor option adds 50mm to conveyor height to make adjustable range from 850mm to 1.15metres.
Axle Centres: When expanded, the distance between axle centres is 127mm. Optional 76mm and 100mm axle centres are available. Optional axle centres affect compacted conveyor length. Call our Sales Team for assistance.
Extended Lengths: POWER/FLEX conveyors are available in any length. If your application requires a length not listed in the above chart, call our Sales Team for assistance.