The Profitest PV is a high precision and fast measurement (20ms) PV testing system.
With the patented process, the instrument can ascertain peak power, internal series resistance and internal parallel resistance directly on-site. This is achieved with only one measurement and without the need to enter the module data.
The unit features:
- Internal data memory for up to several thousand measurements
- Measures short circuit current ISC, open circuit voltage UOC, instantaneous peak power of a solar cell Pmax, internal resistance RS, and internal parallel resistance RP
- Automatic conversion of momentary measured values to STC
- Patented calculation process for evaluating PV generators - without the need for knowledge of manufacturers specifications
- Seperate measurement of temperatures at the irradiation sensor and the back of the module under test for increased measuring accuracy
- High level of intrinsic safety due to load disconnector
- Software for graphic visualisation, evaluation & report generation with integrated database
Testing and troubleshooting of PV systems, as well as documenting of system quality is executed quickly and economically during start-up and subsequent testing without a long learning curve. The simple yet decisive test assures safety for the customer and eliminates consequential costs for the manufacturer / installer.
The unit is manufactured in accordance with IEC 61010-1 and complies with IEC 62446 for use of the test instrument
Gossen Metrawatt electrical test equipment is distributed in by Zedflo Australia.