The Gatekeeper range designed and manufactured by LDU Applied Technologies has been designed to provide high-energy surge protection for single and three phase power circuits. Being full 3 mode or 10mode devices, the diverters have been designed for mounting at either main power switchboards, major distribution boards or sub-boards and should be installed in front of any surge filters or UPS to maximise the protection offered to the load.
10 year manufacturers warranty. Ideal for CLASS I and II and for CAT B<C & D (AS/NZS1768-2007) applications. ie: ideal for either main switchboards or sub/distribution boards.
The Gatekeeper is available in both single and three phase versions with 50, 100, 150, 200 and 300KA ratings.
Features of Gatekeeper GKSD Power Surge Diverters:
- High surge current capabilities per phase
- Low Let-through voltage
- Internal fusing
- Full status, power, segmental and thermal indication
- Alarms standard
- Multiphasic Sinewave Tracking Technology (MSTT)
- Full multimode protection
- Full metal housing
- Compact DIN compliant design
- Designed and manufactered in Australian by an Australian owned company
- IP 20 Rated
- 10 year warranty
Standard of Compliance
IEEE C62.41 cat, A, B, AS1768-2007 cat. A, B & C, AS3260, BS6651 cat A, B CP33 cat A, B,
IEC 1000-4-5-1995, CE, UL1449 Third Edition, RMC 5140, IEC 61643-1 Class l, ll, lll