- 150kg capacity per linear metre (level)
- 800 to 1100mm adjustable conveyor height
- 450, 600 and 750mm conveyor widths
- Available in any length to fit your applications
- See also: Power/Flex (1.9)
- Adjustable Height: Standard adjustable range is from 800mm to 1.1m. 200mm castor option adds 25mm to conveyor height to make adjustable range from 825mm to 1.125m.
- Axle Centres: When expanded, the distance between axle centre is 127mm. Optional 76mm and 102mm axle centres are available. Optional axle centres affect compacted conveyor length.
- Extended Lengths: Power/Flex conveyors are available in any length.
- Continuous Duty Multiple Drive Motors - Line speed is adjustable from 0 to 36 metres per minute. Start/Stop cycle 300 times per hour. On/Off switches at both ends. Approximately 3 amps per 3.66 metres of conveyor. Durable drive motors features 0.09kw 180 volt DC with 220/240 volt AC converter.
- Self Tracking - Cartons follow the twists and turns of the conveyor path without using engineered curves.
- Adjustable Height - Adjustable locking bolts to raise or lower the conveyor bed height.
- Square Tubing Legs - BEST offers heavy duty square tubing legs for longer service life.
- 38mm rollers - Heavy duty 16 gauge precision bearing rollers on 12mm axles for greater durability.
- 38mm Side Plates - Aluminium alloy construction features a ribbed design for added strength. Assembled with bolts and lock nuts.
- Castors with brakes - 150mm x 50mm swivel castors roll easily. Castor brakes lock wheels in place while the conveyor is in use.
- SuperOptics Electronics for Product Control. - Gives Power/Flex conveyors superior product flow control and improved ergonomics to cut labour costs and improve performance. Using reflective or under roller photo cells you, can get the benefits of zero-pressure accumulation and an electronic package stop.
- Zero-Pressure Accumulation. - Electronic controls enable cartons to move directly to the discharge end without stopping until they reach the last zone of accumulation.
- Electronic Package Stop. - Automatically stops cartons at discharge end of conveyor. When carton is removed, conveyor starts again to bring next carton into position.
- Indexing. - Under roller photo cells allow you to control the space between cartons for easier handling and bar code reading.
- Heavy Duty Roller Connectors. - Easily connects two or more conveyors to span greater distances.
- Axle Centres. - Optional 76mm and 102mm axle centres are available for small package applications.
- 200mm x 50mm Swivel Castors. - For easier rolling over uneven surfaces. Adds 25mm to the conveyor height.
- Heavy Duty Dump Table. - Bolted to conveyor, heavy duty 50mm rollers provide extra strength in punishing receiving applications.
Contact the team at Optimum Handling Solutions.