The BetaGauge 321 provides 0.025% FS accuracy on both internal, isolated, stainless steel pressure sensors. An external pressure module connection supports all BetaPort-P pressure modules for even greater measurement capability. A Pt100 RTD input is provided for temperature measurements accurate to 0.1°C (0.2°F). In addition, the BetaGauge 321 measures 4-20 mA loop current and up to 30 VDC. An internal 24 V Loop Power Supply can power a transmitter under test. The BetaGauge 321 supports up to three simultaneous measurements in any combination, including three pressure measurements.
With simultaneous display of two pressure and an RTD temperature measurement, the BetaGauge 321 is ideal for gas flow (custody transfer) calibrations.
The BetaGauge 321 is available in two standard configurations; 15 psi/1500 psi or 30 psi/3000 psi ranges, or customized with any two ranges selected from 5, 15, 30, 100, 300, 500, 1000, 1500, 3000, 5000, or 10,000 psi. It is also available in a Kit, which includes the BetaGauge 321 Pressure Calibrator, Pt100 RTD Probe, batteries, manual, NIST-traceable certificate, test leads, and hard-sided carrying case. General Features:
- Two isolated, stainless steel, pressure sensors with 0.025% F.S. accuracy
- Temperature-compensation ensures accuracy in field applications (except 301)
- External pressure module connection supports all BETA Port-P pressure modules (25 ranges) for even more measurement capability
- Measure 4-20 mA input
- Measure up to 30 V DC
- Large graphic style LCD with backlight
- Switch test on pressure 1, pressure 2 or external pressure module
- Operating mode layers support simple measurements to complex applications
- Up to five frequently used setups to be stored; last setup automatically recalled on power-up
- % Error and damping functions
- Pressure ranges: See Pressure Module Page