The PrintPAD portable printer offers innovative mobile printing for rugged environments to enable the production of hard copy back-ups of digital information and signature printing, as well as the generation of receipts, tickets, labels, and barcodes for a variety of applications.
This integrated system combines an O'Neil 4.41 inch wide (112 mm) thermal printer in a rugged case and an embedded communications charging cradle designed for use in a number of different applications with variety of Motorola® and Hand Held Products™ mobile computers.
Features of PrintPAD Integrated Printing Systems MC9000-S:
- Supports Symbol® terminal models SPT1700, SPT1800, PPT2700, PPT2800, and MC9000-S (MC9060-S and MC9090-S).
- Optional integrated DEX/UCS port for seamless and automatic downloads/uploads and printing (PrintPAD 9000 only).
- Prints 2,240 – 6" (15.2 cm) receipts on a single charge.
- Includes an 80-column condensed font for invoice printing.
- Powered by two 2200 mAH-capacity Lithium-ion batteries with an optional AC or cigarette adapter for occasional simultaneous battery recharging of both the printer and mobile computer.
- Automatic and user-definable settings extend battery life.
- Supports international character sets, and any Bitstream® bitmap font.
- Easy Print® protocol supports all popular bar codes, lines, boxes, graphics, system status, memory, formats and fonts.
- Supports the printing of 1D bar codes and 2D symbologies.
- Optional insertion-style magnetic stripe card reader.