Magnet Sales Australia provides the steel and fabrication industry with high quality, dependable and affordable lifting magnets with safety being at the forefront of their design.
The Pro-Lift range is not limited to flat sheet steel and can be used with cylindrical pieces of steel also. The max pull off strength is decreased and must be taken into consideration but it is an efficient and safe way to move cylindrical steel.
- Cuts production time in half
- Fitted with an additional safety latch that prevents the load being discharged should the button on the handle be accidently bumped or inadvertently activated.
- Load Test Certificates available on request.
- Commonly used for handling steel sections, beams and components.
- Useful for transfer of steel sections on & off trucks, cutting beds, guillotines and saws.
Lifting capacities available:
- 100 kg
- 300 kg
- 500 kg
- 600 kg
- 1,000 kg
- 2,000 kg
- 3,000 kg
- 6,000 kg