Each 8900 is field commissioned with the users specified combination of inputs, outputs, and relays using simple-to-install modular boards into the base unit. Configure the system by selecting either two, four, or six input channels which accepts any of the Signet sensors listed below, and/or other manufacturer's sensors via a 4 to 20mA signal converter (Signet Model 8058). To complete your unit, choose a power module with universal AC line voltage or 12 to 24 VDC.
If more features are needed, analog output and relay modules are available and easily installed. Plus, the 8900 will support up to four additional relays via an external relay module.
There are other notable features that the 8900 offers. For instance, digital input to the 8900 enables longer cable runs and simplified wiring with minimal noise interference. Advanced relay logic allows users to select up to 3 measurement sources to trigger 1 relay. Derived measurements include difference, sum, ratio, percent recovery, percent rejection, percent passage and BTU. The menu system can be programmed to display in multi-languages including English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, and Portuguese.
Fields of Application:
- Pure Water Production
- Chemical Processing
- Metal &Plastics Finishing
- Fume Scrubbers
- Cooling Tower & Boiler Protection
- Wastewater Treatment
- Aquatic Animal Life Support Systems
- Measures Flow, pH, ORP, Conductivity, Pressure, Level and Temperature
- Multi-language display
- 1/4 DIN enclosure
- Up to 4 analog outputs
- Up to 8 relays
- 12 to 24 VDC or 85 to 264 VAC Power
- Digital Communication for improved noise tolerance, extended cable lengths, and easy wiring
- Accepts 4 to 20mA output devices when used with 8058 signal converter
- RoHS compliant