The HDS800 and HDS1500 series offers users both output voltage and output current programming (0 – 105%) via resistance, voltage or I2C bus in a very high efficiency, high power density chassis mount package.
The HDS800 / 1500 also features active current sharing, remote on/off, remote sense and a power OK signal. The standby output is available whenever the mains supply is present and can be user selected as either 5 V at 0.5 A or 9V at 0.3 A.
This wide output range, provides users with the most flexible solution to a wide range of industrial designs / applications.
- Programmable Output Voltage (0-105%)
- Programmable Output Current (0-105%)
- Parallel Operation
- Fully Featured Signals & Controls
- Programmable Two power levels 800 & 1800 watts
- Wide input 99 ~ 264VAC
- Output voltage options 12 ~ 60VDC
- International safety and EMC approvals