The MSI 200 Programmable Safety Controller alows you to extend, configure and simulate with ease.
- The MSI 200 makes it possible for the user to connect not only a PROFIBUS fieldbus module but also up to 10 safe I/O extension modules, thereby extending the number of channels to up to 140 safe inputs or 100 inputs and 44 out-puts. This allows complex tasks to be solved with this compact Safety Controller (with a width of only 67.5 mm), since a large number of safety components can be easily connected and monitored in automated production lines or robot cells, e.g. Light Barriers, Safety Switches, Magnetically Coded Sensors and the like.
- The safety circuits are quickly and easily configured with the MSIsafesoft software via the integration of PLCopen-certified function blocks using drag and drop functionality.
- In addition, this reduces wiring expenditure and minimizes sources of faults.
- The integration of new protective devices or safety components can be done quickly and reliably at any time.
- An integrated simulation mode and the automatic logic testing gives the user the chance to perform a complete check of the configuration before start-up.