The high quality brushed stainless steel finish of the exterior and roof of the Galaxy public toilet series ensure the units have an attractive architectural appearance in addition to the flexibility and resilience provided.
The Galaxy series public amenities are available in single, twin, super single and super twin formats with all providing outstanding durability and easy clean environments that meet compliance code requirements. The units are easily installed, fully relocatable, contain no timber in the construction and are manufactured in our purpose built factory.
The design of the Galaxy series public facilities allows integration with the latest technologies that can improve water and power efficiency, reducing their carbon footprint.
Options include rainwater harvesting, black water onsite treatment and recycling, water efficient toilet pans and flushing systems. Extensive use of stainless steel in most accessories and components also ensures any future needs for recycling are catered for.
The latest technological advances at Exeloo provide the capability for a web based remote monitoring system to be integrated into the automated versions that will enable instant access to extensive data including number of occupations, water usage, power consumption, programmable time settings and provide solutions to troubleshooting.
The Galaxy series of public bathrooms feature:
- A safe, hygienic and welcoming environment for users
- Multiple safety systems
- Vandal resistant fixtures and surfaces
- Access and facilities for people with disabilities
- Automatic daily locking and unlocking
- Simple installation and relocation if required
- Statistics on usage provided through touch screen display
- Internal and external cladding options Sustainable design
- Fixed occupation time
- Music and voice messages
- Stainless steel accessories
- Cavity sliding door operation
- Status indicator light panel