The atmosphere of any town or city can be determined by the style of its buildings and the provision of facilities. The high quality brushed stainless steel finish of the exterior and roof of the Orbit series public facilities ensure the units have an attractive architectural appearance in addition to the flexibility and resilience provided.
The Orbit series public toilets are available in single, twin and triple formats with all providing outstanding durability and easy clean environments that meet compliance code requirements. The units are easily installed, fully relocatable, contain no timber in the construction and are manufactured in our purpose built factory.
The design of the Orbit series public facilities allows integration with the latest technologies that can improve water and power efficiency reducing their carbon footprint. Options include rainwater harvesting, black water onsite treatment and recycling, water efficient toilet pans and flushing systems. Extensive use of stainless steel in most accessories and components also ensures any future needs for recycling are catered for.
Orbit system public amenities feature:
- A safe, hygienic and welcoming environment for users
- Multiple safety systems
- Vandal resistant fixtures and surfaces
- Access and facilities for people with disabilities
- Automatic daily locking and unlocking
- Simple installation and relocation if required
- Statistics on usage provided through touch screen display Internal and external cladding options
- Sustainable design
- Fixed occupation time
- Music and voice messages
- Stainless steel accessories
- Cavity sliding door operation
- Status indicator light panel