Fully integrated and feature rich
The system incorporates:
- Complete electronic works management,
- Paperless processes,
- Job scheduling and routing engine,
- Management of large geographical areas are possible, hierarchy of responsible areas within the organisation
- Multiple levels of responsible areas within the organisation,
- Separate facilities for Fault and Emergency, and General category jobs,
- Customer register, includes related hazards
- Electronic delivery of work to Mobile field staff,
- Automated Business Rules Processing Facility.Includes related call detection and automated routing, eg, to field staff.
Features / Benefits of QSE Trouble Call System
- Field Handheld System communications include wireless, wireless (UHF/VHF) radio, and sync-and-go technologies
- Radio integration including SelCal functionality
- Staff rostering
- Centralised or Decentralised (or combination) management structures supported.
- Depot accessible management system
Business rules processing are supported. Fully integrated Business Rules Processing Facility that allows user driven customisation to suite individual business requirements. Customisable activation criteria possible, i.e., only on weekends. Common fault detection supported, e.g., electricity line down detects related calls and groups them. Indicates possible fault causes etc
Field Handheld System and communications
Field Handheld System can be used on Handheld computers for a mobile field workforce. Communications include wireless, wireless (UHF/VHF) radio, and sync-and-go technologies. Radio integration includes server side SelCal facility. Can be configured with a GPS system.
Support multiple server hardware platforms
QSE TCS employs a multi-tier Java based architecture that can be deployed on any Java JRE supported hardware vendor equipment.