This Extruder is extremely lightweight, compact and solid, allowing faster and more accurate printing. UMHW filaments are added to the product that reduces friction considerably and increases reliability. This product requires assembly, which takes about 5 minutes.
- Generally used in 3D printing machines. This extruder will lead to vast improvement in print quality.
- Due to decreasing moving mass, this extruder can accelerate and decelerate swiftly, allowing faster and more precise printing.
- 75 MM filament is attached to it, which requires less torque to extrude and extra control to produce greater details and less strings in prints
- Adjustable setscrew allows fine-tuning for variation in filament diameter.
- For reducing slippage, it is installed with Raptor Filament Drive Gear and UMHW filament which also increases the reliability
- These extruders are specially designed so that it can be low cost replacement to MakerBot MK7
- Easily can be assembled in 5 minutes with little or no practice
- The extruder uses a set screw to punch the filament against the drive dear
- The driver gear is being altered from MakerGear drive gear by adding grove.
- The bearing is about 4 MM x 13 MM x 5 MM
- The lever is thinner that the block, so there is little gap to allow rotation
- It has both power resistors and heater cartridges for their heater blocks
- Fitted with 1.75 MM filament to allow more control over the flow of extruded plastic
- The extruders are offered in single form or in dual from experimental dual extrusion that offers the chance for 2 colors or two different materials to be printed.
- Extremely lightweight, compact and solid