The Dillon Quick Balance Tension Meter quickly measures tension on power pole guy wire cables or other cable sets, recording individual readings, averages and total readings. Quick Balance installs, measures and removes in seconds, giving accurate digital readings up to 4500kg (45Kn / 10,000 lbs). No lookup or correction tables required, and no need to write down readings for comparisons.
Quick Balance can be employed in many industries for the balancing of multiple line installations. Typical applications include elevators, tower and stack guy wire rope and crane rigging sets.
Features and Benefits of the Dillon Quick Balance Tension Meter:
- Default of three wire rope sizes (included) with the ability to add 5 more wire ropes
- Accommodates a wide range of wire rope sizes and styles
- Highly visible yellow finish
- Easy-to-read backlit display with full text prompts
- Easy to use soft-key interface
- Uses popular AA batteries and has long life between changes
- Two year warranty
Model 36289-0022 10Kn / 1000kg Quick Check Tension Meter
Model 36289-0014 45Kn / 4500kg Quick Check Tension Meter